- Check out upcoming live and interactive classes. Each class is delivered live using online audio and video/image presentation technology, allowing you to interact directly with the tutor through smart devices or computers.
- Because enrollment in each live webinar is limited, register early. If a webinar you’re interested in is either filled or scheduled for an inconvenient time, you can access the webinar afterward in the
Urevise Live Classes!
There are no services available for the period you selected.
You must select at least two days
System Requirements for Live Classes
- PC-based Users: Win 8, Win 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera.
- Mac-based Users MAC OS® 10.7 or above Browser: Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Internet Connection A reliable Internet connection is required with a cable modem. DSL or better is recommended.
- Headphones and Microphones Headphones or speakers and a microphone are required. A USB headset is recommended.
- Optional Equipment : A web cam is need for live video broadcasting. Handwriting: A digital tablet or a supported tablet computer (for example a Tablet PC) is recommended for easier drawing or handwriting.
- iPhone and iPad Users iOS 6.0 or above with iPhone 4, 4S, 5C or 5S, iPad – all models.
Android Users All phones and tablets running Android version 2.3 or higher.