- Check out upcoming live and interactive classes. Each class is delivered live using online audio and video/image presentation technology, allowing you to interact directly with the tutor through smart devices or computers.
- Because enrollment in each live webinar is limited, register early. If a webinar you’re interested in is either filled or scheduled for an inconvenient time, you can access the webinar afterward in the
Urevise Live Classes!
System Requirements for Live Classes
- PC-based Users: Win 8, Win 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera.
- Mac-based Users MAC OS® 10.7 or above Browser: Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Internet Connection A reliable Internet connection is required with a cable modem. DSL or better is recommended.
- Headphones and Microphones Headphones or speakers and a microphone are required. A USB headset is recommended.
- Optional Equipment : A web cam is need for live video broadcasting. Handwriting: A digital tablet or a supported tablet computer (for example a Tablet PC) is recommended for easier drawing or handwriting.
- iPhone and iPad Users iOS 6.0 or above with iPhone 4, 4S, 5C or 5S, iPad – all models.
Android Users All phones and tablets running Android version 2.3 or higher.